We are pleased to announce the release of version 0.9.0 of OpenSMOKE++ Suite. Version 0.9.0 contains several numerical improvements for the solution of 1D laminar flames.
OpenSMOKE++ Suite 0.9.0 Released
The OpenSMOKE++ Team is pleased to announce the release of version 0.9.0 of the OpenSMOKE++ Suite framework. Version 0.9.0 contains several numerical improvements for the solution of 1D laminar flames and represents a strong improvement of previous versions, with approximately 100 commits that fix critical issues, improve usability and realibility of solvers. We strongly recommend users of previous version to upgrade to this version.
OpenSMOKE++ Suite 0.9.0 is distributed for free only to academic users from recognised institutional email addresses. Users from commercial organisations should contact the OpenSMOKE++ Team.
Key changes from 0.8.0 to 0.9.0 are listed below.
- New solver for laminar counterflow diffusion flames
- Radiative heat transfer added to 1D laminar premixed flames
- Hybrid Method of Moments added to 1D laminar flames
- Added PLOGMX and PLOGSP options (available in the most recent CHEMKIN format)
- Issue 40: Sum between two matrices
- Issue 39: Output in Perfectly Stirred Reactors
OpenSMOKE++ Suite 0.9.0 was produced by:
- Architect/Lead: Alberto Cuoci
- Management: Alberto Cuoci, Alessandro Stagni
- Maintenance/Testing/Contributions: Alberto Cuoci, Alessandro Stagni
- Other Contributions: Mattia Bissoli, Giancarlo Gentile, Mauro Bracconi, Stefano Rebughini
To download OpenSMOKE++ Suite, click here.