We are pleased to announce the release of version 0.11.0 of OpenSMOKE++ Suite. Version 0.11.0 contains several numerical improvements for the solution of 1D laminar flames.
OpenSMOKE++ Suite 0.11.0 Released
The OpenSMOKE++ Team is pleased to announce the release of version 0.11.0 of the OpenSMOKE++ Suite framework. Version 0.11.0 contains several numerical improvements for the solution of 1D laminar flames and represents a strong improvement of previous versions, with approximately 100 commits that fix critical issues, improve usability and realibility of solvers. We strongly recommend users of previous version to upgrade to this version.
OpenSMOKE++ Suite 0.11.0 is distributed for free only to academic users from recognised institutional email addresses. Users from commercial organisations should contact the OpenSMOKE++ Team.
Key changes from 0.10.0 to 0.11.0 are listed below.
- New solver for partially stirred reactors based on a MonteCarlo stochastic method
- New solver for evaporation and combustion of isolated fuel droplets
- Updated counterflow diffusion flame solver with dynamic boundary conditions
- Automatic calculation of ignition delay times
Resolved Issues (main)
- Issue 47: Counterflow diffusion flams wrong initialization
- Issue 40: Sum between matrices
- Issue 37: Variable conflict in PSR
OpenSMOKE++ Suite 0.11.0 was produced by:
- Architect/Lead: Alberto Cuoci
- Management: Alberto Cuoci, Alessandro Stagni
- Maintenance/Testing/Contributions: Alberto Cuoci, Alessandro Stagni
- Other Contributions: Mattia Bissoli, Giancarlo Gentile, Mauro Bracconi, Stefano Rebughini
To download OpenSMOKE++ Suite, click here.